- Steel unit with anti-spill top surface shaped to hold baskets
- Die-stamped cooking tank capable of holding baskets up to 1/1 GN, in AISI 316L chrome-nickel-molybdenum stainless steel (specifically to resist salt), with ample space for starch to expand and rounded corners for optimum cleaning
- Height-adjustable steel feet
- Water fill direct to tank through fixed spout
- Water emptied through a ball valve on the unit
- Gas models heated by high-performance stainless steel burners placed below the bottom of the tank. Piezoelectric ignition. Interchangeable nozzles for the most common types of gas.
- Electric model with high-performance plated stainless steel heating elements.
- Tank Capacity : 26 +26 = 52 Liters
- Power consumption : 6 kW 400V/50Hz/3N
Unika pasta cookers can be supplied with a single or double tank. Each die-stamped tank can hold baskets up to 1/1 GN, and is made of AISI 316L chrome-nickel-molybdenum stainless steel (specifically to resist salt), it has ample room for the starch to expand and has rounded corners for extremely easy cleaning. The tank is filled with water through a fixed spout and it is emptied through a ball valve on the appliance.